- I want to fall in love again, properly and completely and a bit scarily.
- I want to be loved again, properly and completely and a bit scarily.
- I want me and my children to stay healthy.
- I want to travel.
- I want to learn about stargazing.
- I want to be able to change a spark plug (Do cars still have spark plugs?)
- I want to not have to worry about money - I don't mind being thrifty, or saving but I don't want to be plagued by money worries.
- I want next door's kids and dogs to shut the hell up.
- I want to walk the Brecons again.
- I want to see my grandchildren.
- I want to feel safe.
- I want to always be able to remember all the words to "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams.
- I want to not always be thinking about food, or calories.
- I want to live in France for a bit, and have a push bike with a basket on the front for me to put my baguette from the bakery in.
- I want my life to be filled with family and friends and laughter and hugs.
- And beer.
Tuesday, 3 April 2012
What do you want?
Someone asked me yesterday: "What are you looking for?" I found it a really tough question to answer. Maybe I'm not sure myself? I don't know if I am looking for something - but I know there's stuff I want. I've been thinking about it ever since, and here are some of the conclusions I've reached: